WeeOne has been doing wonderfully. He's growing so much and asks so many questions, including the dreaded "Why?". He got another clean bill of health at his 3 yr appointment and weighed 34 lbs at 38 inches tall. He's still in the 50% percentile in weight but has moved up to between 50-75% in height.
WeeOne recently started the Fall Session of preschool and will attend 3 days/week 3.5 hours/day. He really seems to love where he's going and is learning so many interesting things.


He's still iffy about the potty training and tends to use the potty at school but not at home. It's a step I suppose. I would really like him to be out of diapers by February because of this ...

Yes, I know! Shocking, isn't it? Even though the IVF we did in March didn't work as it should have, it apparently shocked my system into doing something right a couple cycles later. I haven't really felt comfortable sharing the news because of what happened last summer when we got pregnant on our own. At 14wks 2days my doctor feels confident that this will go all the way and has told me to get with the program. LOL (due: Feb26th) I've been referring to the baby as "Jerry" because I hate to use "It". I picked Jerry because of how much the baby's head looks like the Grateful Dead symbol in this picture. (with less lightning bolt, and more brain) The next big news will be early to mid October when it's possible we will find out the gender. whoo hoo! WeeOne thinks it's a girl and would prefer a little sister but as I've explained to him we will love whatever we get. He is skeptical.
8 comments:
WeeOne's a toe-sucker!!!
It's so great to see that sonogram of Baby Jerry, I hope it's Geraldine thought!
Congrats to all of you on the little peanut! I call all babies of unknown gender peanut for some reason. I actually sit here 8 days away from being induced with my first peanut. Congratulations again.
Yeah for Jerry!
Congratulations!! Funny.. I saw a Grateful Dead skull in that sonogram as well. I wish you and the family good health and good fortune!
thank the gods there is newsie news on your blog! one of my faves!! have a good weekend
b
My son uses the potty at school but not at home. What's up with that? Glad all is well...
Keeping you and your entire family in my prayers! You know how happy I am for you!
(((hugs)))
Congratulations! The first ultrasound photo I saw of my now 9 year old grandson looked like a Grateful Dead icon too.. (bg}
Post a Comment