Bonnie & Clyde are doing well, as usual. After last week's cooler weather they have both been more social, snugly, and seem to be staking their claim to the warmer areas of the front room. This usually means stuck to one of us or right in the middle of a blanket that's in use. Clyde is trying his best to be a bed-dog and tried to sleep with WeeOne whenever we'll let him. He gets to snuggle and be present during book reading and talking, but once I leave he does too. Poor dog. And, if you're curious, Clyde still wears a 2T. Again, I say, poor dog. heh heh

If you remember, earlier this Spring Clyde went on a groundhog killing spree and wiped out 4. Well, 2 more have been appearing in the yard lately and have grown quite a bit. I don't think it would be a good idea for Clyde to tangle with them at this point. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see this picture clearly, but the local wildlife are pretty much taking total advantage of the fact that Clyde doesn't have a doggie door. Yes, that's a ground hog casually eating an apple with a medium sized bunny hanging out close by.

No comments:
Post a Comment